Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Candy

Okay Bookends, I can see how this blogging thing can be addicting. To those of you who haven't been here in a while a I just added a poll to my page asking what everyone's favorite halloween candy is. So far Peeps are winning with 100% of the votes (1 vote, from me)! If I haven't listed your favorite halloween candy in my poll feel free to send me a note to let me know what it is. I may not have time to respond to everyone, but I promise I'll read them all. I'll probably be back within the hour so... Stay tuned bookends!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Can a person vote more than once, like at the cat site, or is it one person one vote? Also, should I imagine each candy as representing a certain genre of candy (like Kit Kats represent all candy bars, lollipops represent all fruity hard candy, tootsie rolls represent all confusing, hard to identify but delicious nonetheless candy, candy corn represent all gross albeit inexplicably popular candy) or does each candy really mean just that one actual candy? I voted for Kit Kats, but I was thinking more along the lines of Recees Peanut Butter Cups and Snickers when I chose Kit Kats, which I don't really like. But I like them the best of all the candies there. Am I thinking too much about all this? Well, someone has to take these things seriously!